- About AEFP
- Annual Conference
AEFP Membership Registration and Renewal
AEFP facilitates communication between and among various organizations and individuals in the school finance field, including academicians, researchers, policy makers, administrators, and teachers.
AEFP members enjoy the following benefits:
- AEFP Journal, Education Finance and Policy Published quarterly by MIT Press for AEFP.
- AEFP Annual Conference Only members may attend the conference.
- Members-only Access to AEFP Conference Papers & Posters
- AEFP Newsletter & Website Job Postings
Institutional members of the AEFP enjoy all of the member benefits listed above, plus these special benefits:
- Two Complimentary Representative Memberships Includes two journal subscriptions.
- Two Complimentary Conference Registrations Includes conference table space for promotional materials.
- Promotional Opportunities Conference promotional space, recognition in all AEFP publications & online.
- Complimentary AEFP Membership Emailing One general announcement from your institution to AEFP members.